Yamamoto® Research Diuricell® is a food supplement of bromelain-based plant extracts, indicated to promote the purifying functions of the body and the balance of body weight.
The formula consists, in fact, of piloselle, white birch, dandelion and solidage which contribute to the drainage of body fluids.
In addition, butcher's broom helps the functionality of the microcirculation, in particular by combating the heaviness of the legs *, the dandelion supports the purifying functions of the body, while the white birch and the solidage contribute to the functionality of the urinary tract **.
Finally, bitter orange participates in the balance of body weight, metabolic stimulation and lipid metabolism.
The Diuricell® formula is supplemented with 500 mg / daily dose of bromelain.
Fluid retention is the accumulation of fluids in intercellular spaces, that is, those located between two cells, and is due to an imbalance between the venous and lymphatic systems.
If there are alterations in the functionality of these two systems, there may be stagnation of fluids, causing bothersome swelling and edema, especially in the lower limbs.
There can also be problems when the veins are not very toned and the venous return to the heart is incomplete, leading to stagnation of fluids which will cause swollen, red and sore ankles, but also stagnation in the calves and thighs with formation of unsightly subcutaneous panniculus or cellulite. The causes can be various, hormonal, due to drugs or poor circulation.
Another cause of fluid retention can often be from eating with excessive consumption of foods containing sodium.
Lifestyle has a noticeable influence on fluid stagnation, as sitting or working standing all day tends to increase fluid stagnation, followed by pain and swelling in the ankles, especially at the end of the day. of the day.
Physical activity is therefore a real remedy for our circulation.
Here too, nature comes to our aid, fighting against water retention thanks to plant extracts with diuretic action, which promote microcirculation, drainage, elimination of toxins and waste from the body as well. only liquids bound to them. Diuricell® is a practical and pleasant drink which acts from inside the body by purifying, promoting diuresis, helping to eliminate excess fluids and toxins causing water retention, swelling , inflammation, venous insufficiency and also cellulite.
Diuricell® is a mixture based on cleansing and draining herbs, such as:
- Extracts of dry pineapple stem, to improve blood and lymphatic circulation because they contain its main active ingredients, first of all bromelain which has a fibrinolytic action, acting on the blood vessels, reducing vasodilation and excessive permeability of capillaries, thus reducing inflammation or localized pain. Bromelain also confers on pineapple an antiplatelet activity and modulator of venous insufficiency with a tendency to the formation of clots and thrombi. It is even effective in the event of water retention thanks to its diuretic action, due to the presence of organic acids capable of stimulating the elimination of excess liquids accumulated in the subcutaneous tissue.
- Dandelion, also called lion's tooth because of its shape, is a medicinal herb known since antiquity for its beneficial properties on the liver and as a diuretic. Also used in cooking to season salads, dandelion offers the best of itself as a natural drainage and anti-inflammatory. Its draining function also makes it possible to treat complex conditions such as liver problems, hypertension and excess weight.
- Birch, which exerts a natural diuretic and lymphatic draining action. The increase in urine makes it easier to eliminate water and excess substances accumulated in the body, such as cholesterol and uric acids. It is for this reason that birch is used in the treatment of hypertension and water retention. The diuretic effect also acts in a preventive way against the formation of renal sand and becomes a kind of antiseptic "wash" in diseases of the urinary tract.
- The piloselle is excellent for fighting against water retention and eliminating waste present in our body thanks to its draining and diuretic function. Excellent natural remedy also against cellulite, it is distinguished by its ability to reduce uric acids (typical of those who practice an incorrect diet, characterized by excessive consumption of meat) thanks to its high content of flavonoids, and to stimulate the production of bile by providing real aid to cleanse the liver.
- Orthosiphon, which has excellent diuretic properties by facilitating the elimination of sodium chloride and increasing the urinary excretion of nitrogen compounds such as uric acid, is used not only for water retention problems, but also to fight against the formation and promote the elimination of renal sand, phosphoremia and nephrolithiasis.
- Bitter orange, thanks in particular to the presence of synephrine, has fat burning properties, stimulating beta-3 adrenergic receptors, mainly found in adipose tissue and the liver, responsible for the processes of breaking down fat (lipolysis ). It stimulates the lymphatic system and is therefore useful in water retention.
- Little holly or butcher's broom, dried extracts It acts against vasodilation and exerts phlebotonic activity thanks to the action of ruscogenin, a substance which makes the walls of blood vessels more elastic, thus preventing lymphatic stagnation. Thanks to these properties, holly is a good natural remedy against edema and is particularly indicated to relieve chronic venous insufficiency and related microcirculation disorders such as night cramps, pruritus, heaviness in the legs, feeling of swelling, fatigue and pain in the limbs.
- Solidage is a plant with a purifying and anti-inflammatory action on the urogenital system.It is characterized by an important diuretic effect which makes it an effective remedy in the treatment of diseases of the urinary tract and in the prevention of kidney stones. . It is also considered to be an excellent blood purifier because it increases urine volume and removes nitrogenous wastes and uric acids.
|Per daily dose 40 ml|
|Per daily dose (40 ml)|
|Hawk extract||400 mg|
|Silver birch extract||360 mg|
|Dandelion extract||300 mg|
|Butcher's broom extract||300 mg|
|Orthosiphon extract||200 mg|
|European goldenrod extract||100 mg|
|Bitter orange extract
Ingredients: water, fructose, bromelain (1250 GDU / 500 mg enzyme) [from Ananas comosus (L.) Merr., Stipe], flavors, mouse ear (Hieracium pilosella L.) aerial part dry extract titrated 1% in total flavonoids expressed in vitexin, silver birch (Betula pendula Roth) leaf dry extract titrated 2.5% in total flavonoids expressed as hyperoside, dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale Weber), broom root (Ruscus aculeatus L.) dry extract 5% saponins expressed as ruscogenin, orthosiphon [Orthosiphon aristatus (Blume) Miq.] Leaf dry extract titrated 0.2% in sinensetine, acid: citric acid, aerial part of goldenrod (Solidago virga-aurea L.) with flowers dry extract, bitter orange (Citrus aurantium L. var. amara) immature fruit dry extract titrated 10% synephrine, preservative: potassium sorbate, sweetener: sucralose.
|How to use: dilute 20 ml in a glass of water and take twice a day, preferably between meals. Shake the bottle precisely before use.|
WARNINGS: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of the reach of children under three years old. Use not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding and for children under 12 years old. Please consult a doctor before use in case of cardiovascular disorders. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. Do not spill after use.